site image

Need a copy of your Military Service Records?

The U.S. National Archives and Records Administration thru the National Personnel Records Center located in St. Louis, Missouri will be able to assist you in getting a copy of your Military Service Records.  By clicking the link below, you will begin the process of obtaining your records.

(Includes DD 214/Separation Documents, Personnel Records, and/or Medical Records)

© 2024 Layton's Home For Funerals. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS & TA | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Accessibility